June 10, 2010

Singin' In The Rain

Honestly it took me almost the whole night to upload this video to Youtube wtf.
And i had to stay awake until 4 in the bloody morning and set alarm at 5.30 to peek on the upload status.
So luckily it's done=)



A bit of jazz jazz feel and this piece seriously took me a lot of time to practice. But still not perfect yet zzz. I wonder when can i play with 0% error like those pro guitarist wtf. arghh.

BTW, this is my classical guitar that given from my mom. It's almost 30 years old. I guess more than that tho. And the tones are still not bad, not as solid but to me it's like tones with depth and warm from inside. That's why i like it and im still playing with it=)

So, enjoy~


p/s: err.. i guess i screwed my audit paper yesterday. seriously FML gao gao. omg i don wanna take that shit for the 4th time wtf wtf wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment