January 16, 2011

Days after HK


I fuck up badly. Real bad.

Here are my daily routine after HK.

Woke up at 2pm, usually later than tat. Lunch and stoned in front of my mac. Do shit until dinner. Went out wasting time or hang out with frens. Slept fuckin late, as in later than 4am. Anything else? I guess thats it tho.

Yea i did touch my guitar. Maybe couple of hours in a week?

Wat the hell am i doing?

Some people may ask like. Hey fucker, wat the fuck is ur new year's resolution?

I dont know.

My level of motivation towards studies is weakening sem by sem. I made plannings before my sem started every time, but not now. Well, i literally kena few times already. Having no expectation would be the best option i can choose. Perhaps i'll just pray bit for better results during CNY. Nothing more than tat i guess.

Ohh. im so fuckin looking forward to CNY. Of course, angpau food and stuff. But one thing for sure, after so many year, my cousin Ker Huey and my bro are coming back for CNY gathering. Their absences for the past years were like something just not right. This time is gonna be a fuckin big one hahahaha.

Last one, browsing through those photos in HK makes me kinda like wtfwtfwtf. I do miss those great time all of us had tat time. AHH. Hopefully the next time i bounce there is to get a job there and make some money for myself. I know some of u might say something otherwise, but tats wat i wan and it's part of my plan. Gonna work my ass out for the resume and stuff.

That guy up there, tats my bro btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment